Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

gigablue quad restarts but no crash report.

  • Thread starter Thread starter stuffyouguys
  • Start date Start date
I have followed skippies advice, My serial no is YAD1309, and I contacted WOS my seller,

Their response was "This serial number issue that is being reported is nonsense. We've spoken to Gigablue and they've advised us that there is no such issue."

Please re flash the box. I have tried it 6 times again with various images. They are going to send it to Germany for repair which considering its 30 days old is poor.

Thanks Skippie for your advice.
 
YW

It's a bad service of Gigablue in Germany that they don't recognise there is a fault, more and more ppl are reporting problems with that batch (1309). Really bad.
I'm very disappointed in Gigablue after service.
 
no, i actually didn't.
Would it make any difference you think ?

Just tried to register but they don't accept my gmail-account.
Not valid, lol. Have they never heard of gmail in germany.
 
Last edited:
Hi there.

I recently (January) bought a GIGABLUE HD QUAD receiver, which is running the OpenVIX image (it came with OpenMIPS, but I installed OpenVIX). I bought it with one DVB-T tunner already installed on one of the add-on tuner slots, so I have 2xDVB-S tuners and 1xDVB-T tuner. I am simply using it for watching TV and browsing some network files stored on other PCs at home - so nothing strange, no particular plugins installed and no CPU overload (I guess). And everything seems to work fine, but for one detail: from time to time, with no apparent reason and no matter what it was doing, the thing just hangs: my screen goes black, the receiver switches off, the front LCD no longer lights (only one tiny blue LED remains still) and I am not able to bring it back to life from my remote (it just ignores all the keys). If I unplug / re-plug it, everything stays the same (however I would say the tiny LED is now red). I have to leave it unplugged for about 15 seconds and then re-plug it to make it boot normally and start responding to my remote. Accessing the receiver via telnet, I am not able to find any references to this in the crash logs. And as you can suppose, this is really annoying, however it only happens from time to time.

After having found this forum and read your comments, I was wondering what the S/N of my receiver may be... Well, it is YAD1309000664. It seems to belong to the same deffective? batch already mentioned.

What can I do? Should I send it to Gigablue/Germany? Will they really solve this problem? Or may I expect that although they change my motherboard or whatever (so I will loose all my configuration and in fact will not be able to watch TV until I receive my Gigablue back) the problem will still be there?

Thank you very much!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Best thing to do is to contact the seller and tell him about the bad batch with that serial number (yad1309) and tell him other ppl have the same problem.

sent from Pipo M9 Pro
 
I have the exact same issue and the seller has contacted GB and apparently they have one doing the same thing! Defo must be a rouge batch. Waiting for the seller to advise the next course of action.
 
no, i actually didn't.
Would it make any difference you think ?

Just tried to register but they don't accept my gmail-account.
Not valid, lol. Have they never heard of gmail in germany.

No :p but there's a 1st time for everything :D
Try making a hotmail account?
 
no, i actually didn't.
Would it make any difference you think ?

Just tried to register but they don't accept my gmail-account.
Not valid, lol. Have they never heard of gmail in germany.
I have logged a PM to one of the testers on GB Support Forum.
 
Hi Guys

An update from my supplier:

Gigablue reckons its a driver issue and asked you to load the OPENMIPS image http://image.openmips.com/2.0/gbquad/openmips-2.1-gbquad-20140210_usb.zip as they believe the VIX image does not have the drivers needed.

Regards

I have told him that my other Quad is running the latest Vix image without any issues. Having said that I had better check it is version 808.
 
lol, silly answer, as i have my quad running perfectly with Vix, never had problems of that kind.
They're talking rubbish. They won't admit, still, that it is a hardware problem.

Dreadful support.
 
Totally agree, I have told them to revert back and get a sensible answer out of them. In the meantime I have a Quad that I can't use. Also I have not had a reply from the Gigablue Forum either.


:mad:
 
Last edited:
Next update:

They have asked you to try the OPENMIPS please as this will confirm if it a driver issue as the box you have might have a different chipset than the latest one, also can you check the driver information in the Quad that works against the Quad that does not with the VIX and the dates, as the latest VIX might not have updated drivers

Where can I check the drivers my working box is running with?
 
Sounds like BS to me,you have had the Quad longer than the latest drivers :p so the older drivers MUST have worked ;)

Try their latest drivers, easy to put into VIX. (BTW it will still display the older drivers in info)

Code:
http://archiv.openmips.com/gigablue-quad-drivers-3.3.8-2.0-20140120.zip
 
So they are drivers for the openmips image not the Quad?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 
Excuse my ignorance :O thanks Marty

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 
Hi, I've copied the latest Mips drivers onto my replacement new Gigablue Quad (YAD1309) running Vix 808 after it crashed while trying to record two channels.

Most of the time, it is fine but still the odd zero length recording or crash. Crash Logs attached if they shed any light for the cognoscenti.
 

Attachments

So it would indicate that it is not a driver issue

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top