harkan
Member
Does kodi run on Mut@nt HD51 using Vix the latest Vix image ? and is it in plugins.
Yes i use it very well
Does kodi run on Mut@nt HD51 using Vix the latest Vix image ? and is it in plugins.
Does kodi run on Mut@nt HD51 using Vix the latest Vix image ? and is it in plugins.
Doubt it, Gigablue have just slipped date to 24th MayMy mate has just ordered one of these Gigablu 4K from German fleabay. £299 inc delivery. Delivery next week. He saw one in use at some exhibition whilst there, tells me it looked very well built and fantastic picture with a feed from a dish showing 4K. Off to see his new toy next week, looks very interesting. Having been unwell for several months, lost interest in everything so still undecided as to whether I move or not, I may get my dish realigned to see if its worth spending money.
Details of the actual processor are still not listed. Just says its fast. Yes it is a good receiver but more than I need. I will have to wait for the Ultra, although I do wish they would fit a power switch on the back. Otherwise i will see if the Octagon SF4008 ever arrives in the UK.