Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Gigablue Quad UHD 4K ULTRA HDTV Linux E2 Combo Receiver Available from: 15.05.2017?

My mate has just ordered one of these Gigablu 4K from German fleabay. £299 inc delivery. Delivery next week. He saw one in use at some exhibition whilst there, tells me it looked very well built and fantastic picture with a feed from a dish showing 4K. Off to see his new toy next week, looks very interesting. Having been unwell for several months, lost interest in everything so still undecided as to whether I move or not, I may get my dish realigned to see if its worth spending money.
 
My mate has just ordered one of these Gigablu 4K from German fleabay. £299 inc delivery. Delivery next week. He saw one in use at some exhibition whilst there, tells me it looked very well built and fantastic picture with a feed from a dish showing 4K. Off to see his new toy next week, looks very interesting. Having been unwell for several months, lost interest in everything so still undecided as to whether I move or not, I may get my dish realigned to see if its worth spending money.
Doubt it, Gigablue have just slipped date to 24th May
 
Oh well, maybe it will be all set up and running by the time I return from my visit to France.
 
Well, after slipping the delivery date, GigaBlue are obviously paddling like headless ducks and are unable to respond to contact emails.... a sign of panic.
However, they are sending updates to the OE-A including blindscan, so perhaps they realise they need to do something to support the new box ..........not very encouraging!

At least Octagon talk to their customers!
 
Their specs for the GigaBlue UHD Ultra UE 4K states 1 HDMI in and 1 HDMI out but the photos show only 1 out. My mate emailed them saying it could be confusing but never heard from the and their web page is apparently still the same. Maybe they are being bolshi or up to their eyes in it.:)
 
Any news on this? I've been patiently waiting and hoping I won't have to wait much longer.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
 
Like hens teeth although I have seen them on the web at an inflated price. Same with the Octagon SF4008K, short supply and the delivery date keeps getting later. If you have preordered it means your money is sitting in the sellers bank account with no actual delivery date. Always best to use PayPal or a credit card just in case, especially if buying from abroad.
 
Stock should be into the German supplier today.... don't know about dealers.
.. for me has been a dead solid, quality receiver.
 
Details of the actual processor are still not listed. Just says its fast. Yes it is a good receiver but more than I need. I will have to wait for the Ultra, although I do wish they would fit a power switch on the back. Otherwise i will see if the Octagon SF4008 ever arrives in the UK.
 
Details of the actual processor are still not listed. Just says its fast. Yes it is a good receiver but more than I need. I will have to wait for the Ultra, although I do wish they would fit a power switch on the back. Otherwise i will see if the Octagon SF4008 ever arrives in the UK.

There is a power switch on the GB
Chip is 7252
 
Last edited:
My apologies regarding the switch and thanks for the information.
 
I´m still wondering one thing with this coming Ultra. Does it really have FBC tuner option for T2?
Or how should I understand this copy/paste from Gigablue website:
1 x Twin Tuner für DVB-C2, DVB-T/T2/HEV265 ( Full-Band Capture front end) (Optional)
 
Last edited:
I'll be grabbing one of these when they come out and I suppose I'd need to get myself a new 4k tv to go with it
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top