Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

gigablue quad update

bigalfazer

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi folks .....about 9 months ago I update my gigablue by using the menu and going to software update I downloaded 3.0.808 I have tried the same thing again and I get a box come up with ...the feeds are down ...dose this mean my box can't communicate with the updated server or is there a problem with my box or is vix not sending the updates out and you have to download them on your pc and then flash them to the box ..its just that it made life easy usi g the software update in the menu:confused:
 
The ViX 3.0 series images were last updated over 9 months ago and have since been superseded by the Apollo image, unfortunately you can not online update from ViX 3.0 and any plugins backup made from ViX 3.0 will not be compatible with any newer image.

If you are happy to stay on ViX 3.0 then thats fine but you will no longer be able to access he feeds as they have been deleted, If you do want to update to the Apollo series images make sure you make a full backup of your existing image with the built in image manager, and backup all of your important files such as cam configuration files too.
 
Hi thank for your help .when I do the back up of the files and cam configuration files do I have to i have to find them and back them up seperately or when I use the back up tool dose it do it all automatically:confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top