Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Gigablue Quad - Vix Image - Scrren Resolution

  • Thread starter Thread starter shere
  • Start date Start date
S

shere

Guest
Hi, I have an issue with Vix image. Part of the left screen is not visible and looks to be cut.

I have tried changing the settings in AV but no difference. I have even tried to change to 720p then to 1080.

Any advice please?
 
In picture options, screen settings, 16:9 Overscan off, on an panasonic
 
Is it just a little bit that's not visible?

If so, use screen positioner - press Menu then Setup > System > User Interface > Position setup
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top