Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Gigablue Quad

Any word on the release date for this box?

Available from 14/09/12 according to Gigablue's site

The talk of extra DVB-S/S2 tuners is getting me really excited. :-) 3 satellite and 1 terrestrial is what I would love in a box. Any update on the extra tuners?

Really? Would be nice if extra DVB-S2 tuners are available, but I understood the extra/additional tuners were DVB-T/DVB-C2 (again, according to Gigablue)

Code:
http://www.gigablue.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=75&Itemid=37&lang=en
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Available from 14/09/12 according to Gigablue's site

Sooner if you go by some of the German sat shops. I was hoping to get an answer from the sponsor.


Really? Would be nice if extra DVB-S2 tuners are available, but I understood the extra/additional tuners were DVB-T/DVB-C2 (again, according to Gigablue)

The is what the world-of-satellite.co.uk guy said

Options are expected to be DVB-T/T2, maybe a hybrid DVB-C/T and DVB-S/S2.
 
Well be a really good box with DVB S2 and T2, look forward to this.
 
Hi,k
any news? I need a new toy and I am not sure if I get one from VU+ or somewhere else. The quad looks very promising and perhaps it can cure my boredom:-)

ciao
 
The is what the world-of-satellite.co.uk guy said


PMSL.. I also spoke to the world-of-satellite guy yesterday.. And from what i remember.. This new Gigiblue Quad could be available sometime next month..

Looking forward to it.. As gonna get one myself..

Already have the SE and the UE.. So really want the Quad now.. lol
 
It will be nice if there was a review on the Quad.
 
Taken from another forum username: gigacam
Also box hat twintuner integriert danach mann kann noch optional DVB-S/S2 oder Hybrid Tuner einbauen
Any German speaker able to translate this better than google?

No sure of his credentials. From what I can gather, this is looking good for an additional DVB-S tuner for the quad.

Hoping VIX team will get one soon, looking like a strong prospect for Christmas present for me. :)

Also no sub section for quad yet :(
 
Hi,
No sure of his credentials. From what I can gather, this is looking good for an additional DVB-S tuner for the quad.
It is looking good for an additional DVB-S tuner but not this year anymore. DVB-C shall be available this year but DVB-S2 is announced for Q1-2013.

ciao
 
To let members know, we should have confirmed UK retail price hopefully by end of next week, with hopefully stock within the next two weeks. Once price is confirmed the Quad will be added to the shop and we'll start taking pre-orders.
 
Hi,
if you get a demo for a very special price I would sacrifice myself:-)

ciao
 
To let members know, we should have confirmed UK retail price hopefully by end of next week, with hopefully stock within the next two weeks. Once price is confirmed the Quad will be added to the shop and we'll start taking pre-orders.

Any news on price yet?

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2
 
Looks like around £320 from european stores

Hope you can get 3 sat tuners instead of x2 dvb-s2 and 1x dvb-t/c

From what I recall, at launch, there will be no sat tuners available to purchase. They will be released Q1 of 2013...

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2
 
Looks like around £320 from european stores

Hope you can get 3 sat tuners instead of x2 dvb-s2 and 1x dvb-t/c

European stores are 399euro + shipping. So equated to approx £332.50 + shipping to UK. Then if you have any issues you'll have to ship back.
 
My Quad is in transit from Germany. Can the Vix Team Image for the Quad be downloaded already?
 
There is as yet no image for the quad, very likely we will release one in the future.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top