T
Tony_Daly
Guest
Hello Everyone.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question so bear with me please.
Is there any way to take the setting from a TM non linux receiver and using some editing program use them in a Gigablue Quad + Plus receiver.
The reason I ask is that I have all my satellites & channels set up in a TM receiver & I don't want to go through the whole process again if I get a Gigablue Quas Plus.
Thank you for your patience.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question so bear with me please.
Is there any way to take the setting from a TM non linux receiver and using some editing program use them in a Gigablue Quad + Plus receiver.
The reason I ask is that I have all my satellites & channels set up in a TM receiver & I don't want to go through the whole process again if I get a Gigablue Quas Plus.
Thank you for your patience.