Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

gigablue trio 4k

wellman

New member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hi, all I just recently bought a gigablue trio 4k and after trying the latest openatv images on multiboot the volume control no longer works, I have to go back to the 6.4 image to get the volume on remote to work. is there a way to inform the openatv team about this.
 
hi, all I just recently bought a gigablue trio 4k and after trying the latest openatv images on multiboot the volume control no longer works, I have to go back to the 6.4 image to get the volume on remote to work. is there a way to inform the openatv team about this.
Post on their forum, or (as its a multiboot box) flash OpenViX to solve the issue.
 
thanks, I allready use vix but was using open atv on multiboot but I will try their forum.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top