MrTopCat
New member
I am wishing to use the HDMI Input on my Gigablue UHD Quad 4K receiver. On VIX 6.6.013
The GigiBlue manual for the receiver shows a DVD player connected to the HDMI In . So that would seem to be possible.
/
I assume this HMDI In could be / would be for pass through mode of operation ? So saving an HDMI port on the TV .
Connecting a DVD player to the HDMI In port achieves nothing.... Does it need a driver or similar ?
Any help and assistance would be appreciated
thank you.
The GigiBlue manual for the receiver shows a DVD player connected to the HDMI In . So that would seem to be possible.
/
I assume this HMDI In could be / would be for pass through mode of operation ? So saving an HDMI port on the TV .
Connecting a DVD player to the HDMI In port achieves nothing.... Does it need a driver or similar ?
Any help and assistance would be appreciated
thank you.