Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K - Power Inserter

CRMS

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
339
Reaction score
2
Points
18
When I got the GB I also used an Inverto Power Inserter as there was an issue about power to the LNB when in Standby.
I'm suffering pixelation on all channels. Signal strength and quality is as high as I've ever seen - 77% and 98% - right to the box.
Without the PI, no pixelation and perfect picture.
So, has there been a software fix for the box and is the PI still required??
 
Is the PI needed? This is a unicable lnb, right, You would need to experiment with multiple recordings while neither tuner A or tuner B is being used.

But if there is pixelization with the PI it is probably broken.
 
Well I don’t use a PI ( and never have) and have no issues with my unicable lnb,s when coming up from standby.
After power down/power up or 1st boot after an online flash with settings restore, I do see a wait before I get a picture,
…. but I also get that on some of the other non gigablue boxes - I just accept it and move on.
….. and it doesn,t impact my wife so not an issue.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top