Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD TRIO 4K] Gigablue UHD TRIO 4K Support

SatOpen

New member
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Sorry but the support on Gigablue UHD TRIO 4K has ended?
 
Sorry but the support on Gigablue UHD TRIO 4K has ended?

What makes you say that, you are on the current latest release? There has been a big change made to partitioning on the sf8008, Gigablue Trio4K and similar receivers - the next release will incorporate this change which will require you to usb flash the receiver to update the firmware and image.
Once flashed previous images will not be available as they are not compatible with the new partitioning format.
 
Last edited:
LMFAO, I seriously would not worry about installing the "latest and greatest" images, unless it has some new must have feature you just cant live without. I have not updated any of my boxes in close to four years and they have not missed a beat.
 
Thanks to the immediate response.
I saw that the other images now separate the 2 zipped files,
recovery_emmc.zip and mmc.zip
 
Hi I have seen svn 5.3.025 for Gigablue Trio
Are the two zip files both downloaded, extracted and copied both on usb?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top