Well, I have the previous model, it has screwed drivers and there is no indication that they will be fixing it. If you check debug log, it shows driver errors. Newer model will no doubt have the same problem.
Abu, for some one that always pushes to get an answer to the original question - that is a way out response!
I guess you have an issue with usb tuners???
.. and to answer the question, there is no ViX image for the Trio ... unless you build your own.
If you want a 2nd box that can be used as a fallback receiver then I would jump for one of the Zgemma‘s... I use a straight H9 as a fallback receiver (with the E2 root on a SD card) and the performance is great.
It just depends on what you really need for this 2nd receiver....... most of these HiSilicon boxes are really very similar under the covers.
the octagon seems a very pretty alternative.Really because I have a connection free on my LNB's so I kan use the DVB-S2X on that box.Will go for the model with the DVBT2 option.Unfortunately wos does not have that model for me to send to belgium
just seen that wos now sells the model for 99 pounds.Is this cheaper than 120 euro's including shipping costs ? Just by means off sponsoring the board when it is the same price as shipping from germany
German Web sites give 2 year warranty - thats standard for any hardware
I get ##### off by (other than WoS) British web sites that have no clue about EU laws
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.