Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] gigablue wifi adapter

dorada

New member
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
chesterfield
hi Iam trying set up a gi lx2 which I have just purchased from the sponsors shop Iam trying to set it up for a mate who wanted it wireless, I got the gigablue wireless N adapter with it but I am not sure how to set it up for wlan ie which driver to install, All my boxes are hard wired so its a bit of a learning curve for me. thanks for any replys cheers
 
UPDATE up & running downloaded driver with nearest number to the adapter hey presto working
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top