Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Glitching on 28.2 E

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul57

New member
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a problem with glitching that makes it virtually unwatchable on 28.2E with my vu+solo2 it has the latest build 5.2.009 it is fine on all other satellites it is hard wired to virgin hub 3 which is only a couple of feet away I have tried other builds with the same problem . What I don't understand is my old Spiderbox 9000HD which I use in the bedroom that is connected via a wifi bridge is working fine on 28.2E any ideas what the problem could be I would appreciate thanks.
 
I'm assuming you don't have your own local card from what you've posted therefore I'm closing this thread. If you do have your own local card please feel free to pm and I'll re-open this thread. I'd advise you to re-read the forum rules too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top