Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Glitching on free to air

  • Thread starter Thread starter buz
  • Start date Start date
B

buz

Guest
I am using vix 1.2. On FTA channels especially channel 4 and 5 i am getting glitching every few minutes. It is intermitant as some days no issues I have both a fixed sky dish and 1 mt motorised. Using Catseyes settings. Happens with both dishes do don't think it is an alignment issue. Also 99% of pay channels are perfect. Any ideas?
 
Hi

I get glitching on 4 and five HD but these are soft encrypted
This is even with a c line, just seeems bad on these channels also on ITV1 HD

:(
 
I am using vix 1.2. On FTA channels especially channel 4 and 5 i am getting glitching every few minutes. It is intermitant as some days no issues I have both a fixed sky dish and 1 mt motorised. Using Catseyes settings. Happens with both dishes do don't think it is an alignment issue. Also 99% of pay channels are perfect. Any ideas?

Have you looked what the SNR is on the channels that give problems?
 
I've been having a similar experience on BBC1 and BBC2 the past few days, all my Sly channels are fine.

Seems to do it at certain times, 2 - 4 pm seems to be worst and seems to stop after around 6pm.

Very odd

To be honest, I'm now beginning to get to the point that while I love my duo when it works fine, it seems like every week one bug or another makes it unusable in some way or another and part of me is beginning to regret buying it.
 
Do you have a different receiver to try? just to rule out dish/lnb/cable

You could also do worse than try another channel list. I personally use B16MCC's list, works OK for me.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top