Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Glitchy recordings FTA SD channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter no1baggiesfan
  • Start date Start date
N

no1baggiesfan

Guest
Tried using hades and 3.2 and getting same problems, never had this issue with Apollo or previous builds.

Recording starts off perfectly, then after 20+ mins recording glitches (similar to signal loss)
snr is 90 %
agc is 88%

I can watch these channels with zero problems, I only get glitching with recordings
HD has been re-formatted and plays other stuff perfectly (films sent to box)
HD has been checked for errors and is 100% fine

Flashed box with and without settings restore using Hades 18 and 3.2 now.

TM TWIN OE
Hades build 018
Drivers 26-05-2015
kernel 3.9.7
 
Timeshift recordings work perfectly, its only timer recordings that are screwing up, I am assuming its a bugged image.

Thanks for the help.
 
Does the "glitch" happen just the once after 20mins or so?

Does a Hades recording work ok on 3.2.30, and vice versa?
 
after 20-30 mins the recording is unwatchable.

didnt try CCS, I formatted the HD :(
 
I used to have that problem. It was an issue with the temperature. Try turning your fan up. Mine runs ok on around 1800 rpm
 
I used to have that problem. It was an issue with the temperature. Try turning your fan up. Mine runs ok on around 1800 rpm

My fan is set to 2000 rpm, has been since the day I got it, box temp is 42c
 
UPDATE.

LOL, yes its late, but......

Ok, my problem was diagnosed as a faulty PSU board, replaced with new "improved" unit, no problems since.

(only my recent issues with v4 images not wanting to record programs lol)


the offending item:

DSC_0284.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top