Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Good morning all

freddyuk

New member
Joined
Jan 18, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have just joined the forum as I am looking at alternatives to my existing viewing options here in Ireland. I hope satellite may give me better options to replace my expensive packages which I do not really use anymore. I also want to have similar plan for France.
I shall start a thread in the general discussion and hope you guys can assist me decide what to do. No doubt Mods will ensure I am posting in the correct section.
Cheers all......
 
What receiver are you using?

French national channels can be received from 5 West without subscription using any receiver that is DVB-S2X capable.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top