Got vm super hub2 installed my dream drojd v 1.6.5 is not on my note 2
Ihave enabled webif in duo and set the port to 00080
And on my note2
Set ip of my box 192.168.0.4
Port 80
I can get the bouquete on my phone and can zap channels also can control the box via the vremote on the dreamdroid
Also can watch hdd/movie the path of my internal hdd in duo box but no sound
When I try to stream channel on my note 2 it doesnt play have tried sd fta channels but no luck
Do I have to change any settings if yes which settings
Thanks
Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4
Ihave enabled webif in duo and set the port to 00080
And on my note2
Set ip of my box 192.168.0.4
Port 80
I can get the bouquete on my phone and can zap channels also can control the box via the vremote on the dreamdroid
Also can watch hdd/movie the path of my internal hdd in duo box but no sound
When I try to stream channel on my note 2 it doesnt play have tried sd fta channels but no luck
Do I have to change any settings if yes which settings
Thanks
Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4