Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Graphical EPG crashes during scrolling

rikj

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
scrolling through graphical EPG crashes every time, if you come across a channel which misses some entries in between.
as soon as you switch to this channel and the EPG information gets updated, you can use the graphical EPG too - but it will crash the next time you get to an "incomplete" entry.

logs of the last four crashes are attached.

br
rikj
 

Attachments

scrolling through graphical EPG crashes every time, if you come across a channel which misses some entries in between.
as soon as you switch to this channel and the EPG information gets updated, you can use the graphical EPG too - but it will crash the next time you get to an "incomplete" entry.

logs of the last four crashes are attached.

br
rikj

added some debug for next build, please get me a new crash log from that build.
 
log.webp

ive just started having same issue. i've just updated to the zeus 020 through solo2 software update , i notice i was missing some epg data (just the odd line), for example, i can see the channel (BBC), next to that threes no info on the program, just blank. i've looked in the logs and it mentions something to do with Vix night HD. i've had similar issues with metrix hd when i was 3.0 808 build??????? had to get friend to re-flash the box for the issue to be resolved
 
EPG crashing after latest update

I too am having problems after doing the latest software upgrade tonight. For some reason, any time I try and access the EPG my box crashes. I have tried to reconfigure the EPG, but to no avail. Crash log attached if you wouldn't mind taking a look I would appreciate it. I have restored from an earlier backup and the issue has been resolved
 

Attachments

I too am having problems after doing the latest software upgrade tonight. For some reason, any time I try and access the EPG my box crashes. I have tried to reconfigure the EPG, but to no avail. Crash log attached if you wouldn't mind taking a look I would appreciate it. I have restored from an earlier backup and the issue has been resolved

We're aware of the issue & will hopefully have a fix in the next online update.
 
i had same issue and had to update to 023 for this to sorted this issue out.
 
build 022

the release notes to build 23 shows error messages, so i did not update
 
What build are you currently using?

When you are in epg do you have a line that is blank, for example, you may see BBC and next to that the info of what is on, below that does is show a blanck line all the way across and when you scroll down to that line it crashes
 
Any news on this?
Can I help with additional information/logs?

I run into this problem at least once a day

br
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top