D
Deleted member 86165
Guest
Hi All,
I have been searching in the settings of the Graphical EPG and cannot find what I am looking for so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.....
As per the screenshot, on the preview window there is the name of the channel that is been displayed...is it possible to remove this name?

Also, is it possible that when you are entering a channel number that the channel is changed straight away without any delay?
Many Thanks - Jason
I have been searching in the settings of the Graphical EPG and cannot find what I am looking for so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.....
As per the screenshot, on the preview window there is the name of the channel that is been displayed...is it possible to remove this name?

Also, is it possible that when you are entering a channel number that the channel is changed straight away without any delay?
Many Thanks - Jason
