Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] GraphicalEPG Change Request

afc_rich

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
Points
16
VU Duo Build 3.0 775

I have noticed something in the graphical EPG that would be useful if tweaked. I think it would be easier to explain by listing the steps to create my findings.

Series of events:

Working Fine :thumbsup:
Press Guide button - Graphical EPG loads
Press the TV button - Bouquet list shows in top left
Press up / down buttons - Cycles through bouquets (highlights)
Press OK - bouquet loads and bouquet list closes

Proposed Change :
Press Guide button - Graphical EPG loads
Press the TV button - Bouquet list shows in top left
Press left / right buttons - Moves left / right on the EPG? I think it would be a good idea to have the focus for the left right buttons to stay within the bouquet list. Like all other menus left/right performs a pageup/pagedown. It would be really handy to have this feature especially for users with multiple bouquets. (Takes a long time to scroll down one by one)

I hope this makes sense and hopefully will make things easier for others as well.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top