Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Graphics In EPG

judge

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
14,099
Reaction score
43
Points
0
Folks, now that we have the option for Graphics in EPG (VIX 3.x) - EPG button -> Menu button -> View mode -> Graphics or Text
Just wondering if any of you have come up with a nice graphics EPG view?

My attempt, attached.
grabs.webp

For now, the Graphics EPG images need to be over written, so be aware that on image update, you will loose your customisations.
Attached graphics go in
Code:
/usr/share/enigma2/ViX_Night_HD/epg/
If using the default skin.

9 images are used for graphics view:

CurrentEvent.png - The current event being viewed while in EPG.
CurrentService.png - The current channel being viewed while in EPG.
OtherEvent.png - Any event or channel that isn't being currently viewed.
RecordEvent.png - Any event set to record.
SelectedCurrentEvent.png - Any event currently on & highlighted in EPG.
SelectedEvent.png - Any selected event in EPG
SelectedRecordEvent.png - When you highlight an event that's set to be recorded.
SelectedZapEvent.png - When you select an event that's set to ZAP.
ZapEvent.png - Any event that's set to ZAP.


For best optimisation, all images should be saved as 1px wide by 100px tall & saved in .png format.

So, any graphics folks want to share your EPG?

View attachment epg.zip
 
Last edited:
Just having a play, it's going to be trial and error I think. I want black for the black picons but then I also want to have a clear definition of when one event ends and another begins, which is tricky with the background behind the picon being the same as the services!

Any chance anyone could attach timeline_now.png and timeline.png here? I've just accidentally deleted them :s

From /usr/share/enigma2/ViX_HD_Common
 
Here you go...

timeline.webptimeline-now.webp
 
Last edited:
Just having a play, it's going to be trial and error I think. I want black for the black picons but then I also want to have a clear definition of when one event ends and another begins, which is tricky with the background behind the picon being the same as the services!

Any chance anyone could attach timeline_now.png and timeline.png here? I've just accidentally deleted them :s

From /usr/share/enigma2/ViX_HD_Common

here's the entire folder for backup and archival purposes.
 
Ok - here's my stab at it... Not too different but I'm not a fan of the original buttons.

screenshot.webp

Now to delete that timer :)
 
Looking nice Silent.
Good to see people jumping in here & creating their own.
Hopefully some others will too...
 
When do ZapEvent and SelectedZapEvent get used? I haven't done anything with them as I can't seem to get them to show.
 
When do ZapEvent and SelectedZapEvent get used? I haven't done anything with them as I can't seem to get them to show.
If you long press record on any programme in EPG, it sets a ZAP event rather than a record event.

SelectedZapEvent then shows when you highlight that zap event in EPG.
 
Ah ok, never used that feature so that's why it hasn't come up :). I need to think about colours for that now, maybe a purple as I've already used blue.
 
Ok, here it is with Zap as well.

screenshot.webp

And here are the PNG's if anyone wants them.
 

Attachments

It was a bit too bright on one of my TV's. Here it is slightly darker.

screenshot.webp
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top