Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Great image! New convert from blackhole I think.

  • Thread starter Thread starter boyofford
  • Start date Start date
B

boyofford

Guest
Hi all,

Been using solo2 since Feb/march with blackhole, and been finding it great.

Did try vix before but couldn't find my way around. However screwed up my bh install again last night and thought I'd give vix another shot.

Must say, once you get over different functionality of keys and different locations of stuff, its a easy install.
Particularly like the facts that timeshift works great/properly, no need to install cooltvguide, transcoding works better, autobouquetmaker installed by default and I didn't have to ftp loads of ipk files to the box as the stuff I use is downloadable through image.

Still looking around image, sure I'll have some questions. Anyhow great image.
 
I'm glad your finding the image to your liking, if you need any help or just want to ask a few questions please do, thats what were here for.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top