Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Green Flashing light above picon

sivhead

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Hi everyone. I have installed the latest VIX Image and I am really impressed. The issues with some of my MKV's no sound looks like its resolved.

The only query I have is I have now noticed a what appears to be a green flashing light above the Picon on a channel change. I have attached a screenshot just incase I am not to clear..

Also is there an option to turn it off it distracts me lol
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.webp
    screenshot.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 21
yup. another cool little feature from andy to make using the VIX image as easy and user friendly as possible.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top