Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

green picture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bennyy
  • Start date Start date
B

Bennyy

Guest
Hi, I have bought a new television and when I connected it to my VU duo+ box the picture is green.
When I connected the older original television the picture is perfect, am I doing something wrong?
 
sounds like setup issue incorrect on tv or box
check your settings.
 
Last edited:
Wearing green sun glasses?
Seriously though, the more info you provide, the easier the solution will be.
Image used, build used, connection used, settings used. TV used might also be handy but doubt it's that.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top