Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Green screen when I delete a recording.

psionguy

Member
Joined
May 26, 2010
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I tried to delete a recorded file from my hard drive using the red button and got a green screen and reboot of the GUI. Is this a known issue, and is there away round the problem.

Happy to submit a crash log if someone could tell me where it is stored.
 
I tried to delete a recorded file from my hard drive using the red button and got a green screen and reboot of the GUI. Is this a known issue, and is there away round the problem.

Happy to submit a crash log if someone could tell me where it is stored.

the logs are in '/media/hdd'

cheers andy
 
remove plugin 'MovieSelectionQuickButton' and you will be fine :)

can i ask what you installed it for, is there something you wanted the button to that they don't now.
 
can i ask what you installed it for, is there something you wanted the button to that they don't now.

I have a lot of recorded films, and was interested to see if it made selection any quicker. Never got round to trying it.
 
I have a lot of recorded films, and was interested to see if it made selection any quicker. Never got round to trying it.

just use the tag button :) (blue i think)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top