Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

green screen when using left or right arrow in remote controle, bug vix 1.3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter runmo
  • Start date Start date
R

runmo

Guest
Hello,

I remarked something strange in vix 1.3 while using remote control.
When I push on left or right arrow on remote control, I get green screen with vix 1.3.
Also the channellist doesn't open when I push on channel+ button. Channellist only opens when pushing on arrow up or down.
I didn't had this problem with vix 1.2.
Could this be a bug in vix 1.3, or do I do something wrong?
Thank you very much for feedback.

best regards
runmo
 
Thank you silverfox for the fast reply.

I've done software update a second time (3 new packages installed). Now arrows left and right are working ok, no more green screen :)
Little problem is still channel + button that doesn't open channellist, still have to use arrow up or down. Maybe this will be fixed with a next softwareupdate?
Thank's a lot for the reply

regards
runmo
 
channel +/- has been changed in quick epg but can be changed back to long press in the vix settings
 
working :), again something new I learn about vix image 1.3 possibilities :)
Thx a lot for your help

regards
runmo
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top