Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET5x00] Green Screen with VIX logo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tostie
  • Start date Start date
T

Tostie

Guest
Hi,

I was watching TV last night. The picture on the TV froze. The ET5000 wasn't responding to remote control or the front fascia stand-by button. I switched it off from the off switch at the back and then back on. Since then it starts the with the splash screen saying OPEN VIX XTREND ET-5000 starting and then goes to loading and then the green screen appears with just VIX. It then loops between the starting splash and green screen. I hit all the buttons on the remote and the stand-by button s hoping on the front fascia it doesn't respond. I was hoping to recover a log for debugging. Is that going to be possible?

I assume the best course of action is to reflash the VIX image. I downloaded the zip. I assume I can uncompress it and save it to the iPhone and connect that via the USB port on the ET-5000 to reflash it.



Thanks
Tostie
 
Now that it is operational again post re-install, I assume the old log has been lost?
 
The log will have gone but there should be crash reports if you have a hard drive installed.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top