Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] green update flashing

  • Thread starter Thread starter joe2419
  • Start date Start date
J

joe2419

Guest
Hi guys installed apollo 001 but still getting the green update icon flashing that is on my solo2
 
Welcome to OpenViX for vusolo2
openvix Apollo vusolo2

vusolo2 login: root
Last login: Thu May 29 07:58:22 IST 2014 on pts/0
root@vusolo2:~# opkg update
kg list-upgradableDownloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo
/3rdparty/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/3rdparty/Packages.g
z.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-3rdparty.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/all/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/all/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-all.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/mips32el/Packages
.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/mips32el/Packages.g
z.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-mips32el.
Downloading http://picons.org/downloads/ipk/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://picons.org/downloads/ipk/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/ocram-picons.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vusolo2/Packages.
gz.

Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vusolo2/Packages.gz
.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-vusolo2.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vusolo2_3rdparty/
Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vusolo2_3rdparty/Pa
ckages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-vusolo2_3rdparty.
root@vusolo2:~# opkg list-upgradable
root@vusolo2:~#

is this what you wanted Rob.
 
I just updated to Apollo on my duo. After the flash and settings restore, I also got he green flashing icon. I looked at the details and there was a lot of things to be updated. I updated it and after the reboot it's fine. No flashing icon. Just thought I'd let you know.
 
Hi Rob since doing what you asked the green icon has stopped flashing,thanks .
 
my Solo2 was doing the same so I was just about to try the telnet command that Rob suggested but before I did I checked my info bar and it has stopped :confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top