Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Grenn Tint when using HDMI IN Through Xbox ONE

  • Thread starter Thread starter bones24
  • Start date Start date
B

bones24

Guest
Hi,

i think there is a driver problem some where :( when am connecting through my xbox one i get a green tint on everything, i cant remember the version i was on before this one
so does anyone know about this and which version i will be safe with without having to try all ?, or unless someone knows how to fix this ?
 
I have the same problem. I ended up installing OpenPLi 4 to get it to work through my xbox one but I do prefer Openvix.
 
I have the same problem. I ended up installing OpenPLi 4 to get it to work through my xbox one but I do prefer Openvix.

You dont say which exact image version and build you are using.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top