Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Greyed Out?

davy28

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi everyone,

What do the letters NDS B I S V N signify on the Vix Night default Skin Channel infobar menu?
CW CO BI DC
 
Apologies that you read NDS B I S V N CW CO BI DC
 
They're different forms of encryption.
If one is being used on the current channel viewed, it will be highlighted in green on the default ViX skin.
 
Thanks judge... the N on my infobar is greyed out what does that mean?
 
If it's greyish, the channel is encrypted but the decryption method hasn't kicked in yet. It goes to green once decryption kicks in.
 
Ok...thank you...all channels I wish to view are like this.
 
More likely how you are subbed or not to those channels.

Judge is there anywhere on the forum where I can source config files for a Cable set up?...
 
Judge is there anywhere on the forum where I can source config files for a Cable set up?...

No, we do not provide config files for any softcam for legal reasons. You will have to look else where for those.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD
 
Absolutely phoenix I completely concur with your statement, what I should've said....to be exactly specific for legal reasons is does anyone have a working mg_cfg file.

Subsequently I did source said file from and old Mr Mister post and bassethound kindly provided the same information also. Thank you for bringing my sloppy language to my attention.:thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top