Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Gs-cam for Cloud Ibox 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter imran391
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imran391

Guest
My previous thread was closed because i was not able to respond on time.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?35563-GS-Cam-Gscamd-required-for-Vu-Solo-Vix-Image

However there was a discussion that whether gs-cam really exist or not. Yes it exists and many receivers have built in in their software. See the list below

If required I can upload the pictures of my previous receiver (Star Track 2015 HD) where it exists and I am running successfully gs-cam code in that receiver. Please do the necessary to build this cam for this image as well to enable the most of its options.

Thanks
 
We support neithe clones or pay servers.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top