Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] GUI fails to display on TV

herisson

New member
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
The gui stopped displaying on the tv. It displays on the lcd on the VU+.
There's Nothing I can do to get this back including a cold start or a restore. I had to re-flash the image.
After a few hours the gui stopped displaying again. Repeated the process and still the gui stops displaying after a few hours.
 
What exactly do you mean by gui?
The skin disappears?
The menu/setup controls stops working?
The Infobar stops working?
The picture disappears??
 
@herisson - you have asked the same question in another thread. Maybe stick to one thread?
 
What exactly do you mean by gui?
The skin disappears?
The menu/setup controls stops working?
The Infobar stops working?
The picture disappears??

Only the streamed sat picture is shown and nothing else despite what I press. The lcd does however show the gui as requested by the remote control.
If I request the epg the sat picture correctly reduces in size to make way for the epg but the rest of the tv is black.
If I request a menu the tv goes black.
If I press OK no info bar appears.

I'm assuming that everything but the streamed video is known as the gui?
 
Hi,
this happens when Chromium was not closed properly but a reboot should fix this normally. Do you use Chromium which is active when using web browser (HbbTV) or Youtube TV?

Ralf
 
Hi,
this happens when Chromium was not closed properly but a reboot should fix this normally. Do you use Chromium which is active when using web browser (HbbTV) or Youtube TV?

Ralf

No, this is a clean flash other than I used autobouquetmaker to set up the epg.
 
I re-flashed the latest image and set up the EPG. Everything working so I took a backup. Everything was working for 2 days then the GUI disappeared from the TV for no apparent reason.
I tried rebooting the GUI, rebooting the box, restoring from the 'working' backup.
Nothing would get the GUI to display on the TV apart from re-flashing the image.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top