Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] GUI is "blurred" after manual update from 147 to 153

  • Thread starter Thread starter zYx
  • Start date Start date
just to resurrect and old thread... I spent about an hour this morning playing with resolution settings, tv settings, skin settings, etc as my UI had become blurred.

I was just about to reflash again as nothing was working to resolve, and I had a moment of inspiration, remembering my child had grabbed my harmony remote earlier.
I eventually realised he'd managed to put the TV in 3D mode and that was the cause of my issue/blurred gui :eek:

Not saying this was your problem by the way - but just shows how difficult it is to get to the bottom of what is essentially a weird issue due to all the factors!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top