I believe drivers are normally updated naturally when doing an online update.I see.
I'm getting ready to downgrade, but is there any way to downgrade drivers only? Or should I flash to 147 and then to 156 without updating drivers?
What I would do is downgrade to build 147 (your backup is sufficient) and FTP to "/lib/modules/3.13.5/extra" ** and copy all your drivers from there to your laptop/pc.
Now do a clean/fresh usb flash to 157 (yes, 157 is out now) and complete initial install wizzard and before doing anything you will need to start a telnet session and type "init 4" and FTP the build 147 drivers you had previously saved to your laptop/pc to your VU (same location as I mentioned earlier) and type "init 6" into your telnet session to restart box.
Now before installing plugins or making changes to settings, see what blurring is like.
** this location of drivers is on my solo2. Not sure if they are exactly the same on your box but I suspect they are because you are using same kernel version as solo2.
Last edited:
