Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] GUI Position

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lither
  • Start date Start date
L

Lither

Guest
I'm using Apollo 23 without any problems but when I turned my box on today and loaded into the GUI, menus seems to be out of position, how do I fix this or do I need to reflash?

1baaa0.png
 
Nope, it's always disabled and I manually select the resolution

How do you manually select the resolution? on the box or the TV?
Maybe an E2 crash & restart before last E2 settings were saved properly?
 
How do you manually select the resolution? on the box or the TV?
When I flashed Apollo 23 few weeks ago, I selected 1080i and auto refresh rate on the setup page

Maybe an E2 crash & restart before last E2 settings were saved properly?
It's been working fine for few weeks but suddenly out of position today when I turned on
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top