Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] GUI restarts when I bring up the channel list

JanHJ

New member
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi, I'm having trouble with the GUI randomly restarting.
It happens when bringing up the channel list (up or down arrow). The skin is seen for a couple of seconds but no text appear and then the GUI restarts.
I have also noticed that it happens more often when using a full HD skin compared to a ordinary skin.
 

Attachments

Posting for reference purposes.

VixDay HD
Code:
<151729.319> [InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 108 DOWN
<151729.324> [ActionMap] InfobarChannelSelection switchChannelDown
<151729.329> [Skin] processing screen ChannelSelection_summary:
<151729.406> [eTextPara] renderString: no current_face->size

ViXBMC_1080_Confluence
Code:
< 52219.390> [InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 108 DOWN
< 52219.395> [ActionMap] InfobarChannelSelection switchChannelDown
< 52219.400> [Skin] processing screen ChannelSelection_summary:
< 52219.482> [eTextPara] renderString: no current_face->size
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top