John57
Forum Supporter

Good afternoon Forum Members
I hope this post is in the correct section to be answered.
Looking for some help/assistance with a current issue that has just started to happen (within the last month) with my current satellite set up.
Current location: Germany - 70km from Dutch Border
When I switch from Astra 19.2E to UK Channels 28.2E, the British programmes do not appear on the TV screen even though they are all still listed, 0db reading
As a quick workaround, I enter the tuner menu and go to signal finder. After two or three seconds, the signal strength indicator hits full out to show that a signal is obtained, and then I exit and can see all listed UK programmes, or failing that, I sometimes power off the receiver.
Does this indicate that when switching over from one stat to another (static dish), the single is not locking on?
I have checked all connections, and LNB’s are they appear to be all fine.
Sat Reciver VU+Uno 4KSE (since 2019) working perfectly with no issues.
Vix Software 6.8.003
Dish 90CM Fuba fixed dish focused on Astra 19.2E & 28.2E
LNB 2 x Fuba DEK 407 Quattro LNB using DISEqC switches from Fuba
Any help or tips that might resolve my current problem would be really welcome.
Just a quick question: are VU+ now not making any new Sat Receivers as I would have liked to have purchased the VU+Duo 4KSE?
Kind Regards
John
I hope this post is in the correct section to be answered.
Looking for some help/assistance with a current issue that has just started to happen (within the last month) with my current satellite set up.
Current location: Germany - 70km from Dutch Border
When I switch from Astra 19.2E to UK Channels 28.2E, the British programmes do not appear on the TV screen even though they are all still listed, 0db reading
As a quick workaround, I enter the tuner menu and go to signal finder. After two or three seconds, the signal strength indicator hits full out to show that a signal is obtained, and then I exit and can see all listed UK programmes, or failing that, I sometimes power off the receiver.
Does this indicate that when switching over from one stat to another (static dish), the single is not locking on?
I have checked all connections, and LNB’s are they appear to be all fine.
Sat Reciver VU+Uno 4KSE (since 2019) working perfectly with no issues.
Vix Software 6.8.003
Dish 90CM Fuba fixed dish focused on Astra 19.2E & 28.2E
LNB 2 x Fuba DEK 407 Quattro LNB using DISEqC switches from Fuba
Any help or tips that might resolve my current problem would be really welcome.
Just a quick question: are VU+ now not making any new Sat Receivers as I would have liked to have purchased the VU+Duo 4KSE?
Kind Regards
John