Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] GUI slow after flashing latest image

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevie1965
  • Start date Start date
S

stevie1965

Guest
Hi
Last night I finally got around to flashing my Xtrend8500 with the latest release to move past 5.1.012 and get back to regular updates.
All went well. However, The GUI now appears to be very slow - moving around menus and EPG's is almost painful.
Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas for how to improve it?

Thanks
Stevie
 
Was this a complete setup from scratch or backups as in restore?getting the spinning vix image?
 
it was a flash of vix from a USB stick and then I imported my backed up settings to restore my network drives etc
 
on the installed hard drive, same location as it was before I did the reflash.
 
I would reflash latest ViX again and this time setup from scratch (no restores).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top