Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin+ Plus] Slow through menus since middle release of 5.1

  • Thread starter Thread starter scottmcmullan8
  • Start date Start date
S

scottmcmullan8

Guest
Ok so I have been having this issue for a while and just wanted to report it and see if anyone else having the same problems.

I always keep my box up to date with the latest version of OpenVix. However since the middle of the 5.1 releases (can't remember which number) I had issues with the menus going slow, the box was very sluggish especially after adding a skin like vskin bolt etc. which is a pretty fast skin. Reverting back to an old version of 5.1 made the issue disappear. Last night my box stopped booting so i thought ok time to upgrade to the latest 5.2.017 which i did with no issues. However on boot the laggy menus are still happening. I know my box is powerful enough to handle the skin and the image so im not sure what is causing it. Would really like to keep up to date with the latest versions for bug fixes etc. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks
 
Have you overloaded your receiver with unwanted plugins etc? Your receiver isn’t powerful by todays standards of new receivers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Literally nothing else on the receiver flashed with the firmware. I know it isn't powerful by todays standards but it is more than powerful enough to run openvix latest build with no plugins. I have a micro as well which is far less powerful and runs quicker. Like i don't know what it doesn't like in the newer versions that it just starts lagging in menus. If i go back far enough in 5.1 it will stop the issue however i then have issues with ABM as it installs 2.8 and i can never get it to upgrade to 3.1 to read the new cable config.
 
Sorry only coming back now. I was making do with a 5.0 release . Then I noticed narrator was on and upgrading to 5.1 release was the fix however I can only see the later 5.1 releases in the archives. Is there anywhere i can get one of the first 5.1 releases ?

What's best way of getting the logs?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top