Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Guide setting out where to start if updating or creating own plugins?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mark007
  • Start date Start date
Or doing it when they can?
I'm sure that's the case.
But there have been release updates roughly every other day since I got the box several weeks ago, so someone (or, I suspect, some people), somewhere is doing something quite frequently.
But there doesn't seem to be any information on several things, such as how this process works (e.g. who decides to do a new release? and who decides which fixes to apply?) nor how the software is configured - i.e. what the format of the configuration files actually is.
All of this makes it very difficult for others to help out.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top