U
ukoberon
Guest
Ok - first things first - I confess, i updated my Vu+ Duo 2 without checking the forum and the instructions on here for flashing. My Bad :nono:
So after doing s standard Setup/Software update i realised that something wasnt right as i still kept getting the update icon and 13 items found in update list. Subsequently i have done the Couch Flash on the box and restored settings - the icon still appears. I then did it again .... this time it didnt ask me if i wanted to do settings restore....
But i am still seeing the Update Icon and 13 items to update.
I don't know what else to try and am very nervous about losing all of the refinement and personalisation i currently have.
Any suggestions gratefully received.
thanks.
So after doing s standard Setup/Software update i realised that something wasnt right as i still kept getting the update icon and 13 items found in update list. Subsequently i have done the Couch Flash on the box and restored settings - the icon still appears. I then did it again .... this time it didnt ask me if i wanted to do settings restore....
But i am still seeing the Update Icon and 13 items to update.
I don't know what else to try and am very nervous about losing all of the refinement and personalisation i currently have.
Any suggestions gratefully received.
thanks.
