Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] hades dead?

Will my machine still grind the beans or will i have to use ground coffee ??
 
well, i went ahead and installed "Aphrodite 003". except the samba config bug it runs nicely... no difference to Hades 018. ;)
 
So for miraclebox mini> Is this the latest image?:

[zip] openvix-3.2.003.release-mbmini_usb.zip
 
At tje moment yes.

As a rule:
Go to openvix.co.uk. The image with the highest version number/most recent date is the newest one.
 
No major issues have been reported.
I thought it was going to be 35c tomorrow, but turns out my Yahoo weather settings didn't get restored!!! seems pretty major to me.. I had the shorts,T-shirt and barbecue all ready!!!! :)
 
I thought it was going to be 35c tomorrow, but turns out my Yahoo weather settings didn't get restored!!! seems pretty major to me.. I had the shorts,T-shirt and barbecue all ready!!!! :)

And you reported your "major" issue when?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top