T
trapex
Guest
Hi,
Is anyone else having this issue....after watching a channel for 10 minutes or so and the hard disk spins down(which is ok) but if I then change to another channel the hard disk has to spin up again before the channel appears during which time the VIX logo appears. I'm not sure why this is happening as I have timeshifting disabled, the only reason I can think is because its accessing epg data but this has only happened since 2.0 and did not happen on 1.3 despite me using all the same settings.
Any Ideas?
Is anyone else having this issue....after watching a channel for 10 minutes or so and the hard disk spins down(which is ok) but if I then change to another channel the hard disk has to spin up again before the channel appears during which time the VIX logo appears. I'm not sure why this is happening as I have timeshifting disabled, the only reason I can think is because its accessing epg data but this has only happened since 2.0 and did not happen on 1.3 despite me using all the same settings.
Any Ideas?
Last edited by a moderator: