don't know m8 ? I've got loads of films on a 500g external HD which I take a film or two put it on a usb stick shove it in the TV and away I go
a friend of mine has the same setup as me but is back and forth with a usb stick for films just thought it would be a good idea if I could drop a load in his HD ?
any advice would be great ? if its poss
Yeah you should be able to do it through FTP.
Laptop/PC needed with dreambox control centre software on it (DCC).
Install software, once installed enter Box ip & router ip into program (which enables you to talk to box)
Plug hdd/flashdrive into computer, then select files from hdd/flashdrive and FTP across into /media/hdd.
That's one way of doing it
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.