Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hauppage WinTV-HD-MiniStick

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yodaman
  • Start date Start date
Y

Yodaman

Guest
Hi.

I'm running ViX Team ET9000 Image v2.1 - 05/03/2011.
I have the Hauppage WinTV-HD-MiniStick and have installed the drivers from plugin-menu.

When I go to Tuners I still only see Tuner A and Tuner B, (after a reboot).

Am I missing something?

//
Jimmy
 
Have you tried this image, it mentions fix for ministick. "SifTeam Enigma2 Gecko Edition cteck et9000"
 
as far as im aware the enigma2 core softeware and hardware of these boxes does not support twin usb tuners

ther eis a possiblity of software driver solution but at the moment its in testing and by the sundtek team so even if it works it will prob only be for sundtek sticks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top