Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hauppauge NOVA-T stick error

norhap

Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2011
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
54
I try to install drivers for my stick DTT, ViX vu uno 2.3 build 153

I have error when trying to download the drivers from the Hauppauge NOVA-T stick.

software update: 13-01-12.

Code:
FATAL: Module dvb_usb_dib0700 not found
FATAL: Module dvb_usb_dibsub_mc not found
collected errors.
opkg_install_pkg: Package firmware-dvb-usb-dib0700-1.20 md5sum mismatch. Either the opkg or the package inde are corrupt. Try "opkg update'.
*opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-dib0700.
execution terminated

VIX is compatible?

thanks.
 
telent into box and do

Code:
opkg update

then

Code:
opkg upgrade

then restart and try installing again
 
thanks silverfox0786

HTML:
I get this:
Welcome to ViX for vuuno
ViX v2.3
vuuno login: 
root@vuuno:~# opkg update
Downloading [url]http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuuno/3rdpar[/url]                                                                                                 ty/Packages.gz.
Inflating [url]http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuuno/3rdparty[/url]                                                                                                 /Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-3rdparty.
Downloading [url]http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuuno/all/Pa[/url]                                                                                                 ckages.gz.
Inflating [url]http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuuno/all/Pack[/url]                                                                                                 ages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-all.
Downloading [url]http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuuno/mipsel[/url]                                                                                                 /Packages.gz.
Inflating [url]http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuuno/mipsel/P[/url]                                                                                                 ackages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-mipsel.
Downloading [url]http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuuno/vuuno/[/url]                                                                                                 Packages.gz.
Inflating [url]http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuuno/vuuno/Pa[/url]                                                                                                 ckages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-vuuno.
root@vuuno:~# opkg upgrade
Upgrading openvix-enigma2-image on root from 2.3-r20111224153413-release to 2.3-                                                                                                 r20120108172403-experimental...
Downloading [url]http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuuno/all/op[/url]                                                                                                 envix-enigma2-image_2.3-r20120108172403-experimental_all.ipk.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Collected errors:
 * opkg_download: Failed to download [url]http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds[/url]                                                                                                 /2.3/release/vuuno/all/openvix-enigma2-image_2.3-r20120108172403-experimental_al                                                                                                 l.ipk, wget returned 1.
 * opkg_install_pkg: Failed to download openvix-enigma2-image. Perhaps you need                                                                                                  to run 'opkg update'?
root@vuuno:~#
 
the error is downloaded from the server to think.
 
andyblac, and put the update online, I've downloaded and the result is:

Hauppage WinTV Nova-t-OK, everything perfect, I scan channels in my area in Spain, and I have all that in my area there are all OK.

wonderful work, from here I refer the message, the best image I've had in a Vu + is ViX. Congratulations guys..:thumbsup:

thanksssss
 
anche a me non viene riconosciuto provo a fare l'aggiornamento della versione
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top