I know that it won't be right as I just muddled through my setup (the plus side of having all the problems I have had is that I have learnt loads). I think that I just added things just in case.
What do you need to know? EPG location is HDD.
Is there a way of just clearing the EPG and setting that up properly?
For your ABM, set that up to run a daily scan at 04:00 am and save that with the green button. (Menu > Setup > Service Searching > ABM (AutoBouquetsMaker) > Configure)
For your EPG, lets do the following first n see where that takes us. Menu > Setup > System > EPG. In Settings set the EPG location to /media/hdd & then green button to save that.
Then go into Load-Save-Delete & press ok on the Delete EPG and say yes when prompted with the pop-up box.
Then go into CrossEPG > Configure & schedule a daily download at say 04:15 am then the green button to save.
Then go into OpenTV providers & click ok on Sky UK OpenTV (a tick should appear) then the green button to save that.
What is your current setup for retrieving Freeview (terrestrial) EPG?
Exit out of everything and run CrossEPG Downloader, to do this press the blue button and press ok on CrossEPG Downloader.
As a test for the above ABM & EPG settings you could set the times to say ABM at 09:45 am & EPG at 10:00 am and put the box into standby and see what happens if you are free now to test, or you can just leave until the morning to see how it goes or a time to suit you to test, but I would go back to my suggested times for the scheduled runs.
Also another thing can you try the following before the above. Menu > Setup > System > Customise and set preferred tuner to Tuner B (Make sure its not the motorised tuner if you have one, so if Tuner A is fixed and Tuner B is motorised set Tuner A (fixed) to the preferred tuner) and press the green button to save.
Let me know how you get on please. Thanks.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk