Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] HBB Crash

GAH2402

Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi Guys,

Currently on Build 632 with a 32Gb Swapfile on my USB Stick, no extra plugins apart from OnDemand and HBB.

I noticed that any time I changed channel to a HBB-enabled channel (such as NED 1 HD on 23.5E), my box crashed immediately. If I left it on that channel it would possibly crash 2 or 3 times but eventually it would stop crashing and the channel would work ok. Although I hadn't previiously tried to use the HBB function (the crash would occur as soon as the HBB icon turned green), it would work fine now. On further investigation I managed to find the sequence of events which caused this. Doing a restart of Enigma causes the whole crash process to start all over again, and becasue my box has a power timer set to re-start Enigma every morning, it looks like every time I flick to a HBB chanell the box crashes! On looking at the crash logs, it seems to be a memory issue.

So, is my swapfile too small, or should it be on my hard disk instead of a USB stick? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

GAH

View attachment enigma2_crash_1364285600.log
 
Hi Guys,

No thoughts?

I've moved my swap File on to my hard drive, and that seems to have made a diffierence. However, I've always had the swap file on the USB since I got the box and HBB worked before, although to be fair it's not a service I really use much. However, it definitely worked before with the swap file on the USB stick!

GAH
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top