Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

hbbtv on VIX

terryjd

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
0
If I go to ZDF I can see hbbtv is available, which button to I press to access it please?
 
its available via the image plugin feeds as a plugin rather than being built in.
 
Thanks, and then accessible from Menu, Plugins?
 
not sure of the exact path as its not a plugin i use, but it's easy enough to find and use.
 
Once installed, long press red button on any channel that has HbbTV available, or short press blue & choose HbbTV Applications.
 
Does it work on all the boxes with VIX?
I understood that manufacture it must support, like VU.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top